Thursday 17 May 2012

TOKA NG'AMBO:DMX,KANYE NA KIM,JAY Z NA T.I

Kanye West will cameo alongside Kim Kardashian on the E! reality show
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian haven't exactly been keeping their relationship private, but viewers will soon get some closer insight into their personal lives. The celebutante has revealed to E! News that West will appear on the new season of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" but that she won't be chatting about their fling.
KANYE & KIM


"I want to show my life," she said, noting that she won't talk about their relationship but will simply let the cameras roll. "If we are having dinner and he does show up, I'm sure we're not going to go, 'Stop the cameras!'
"I'm not going to be taking a bubble bath and drinking champagne or on a sex swing [on camera] like Khloé [Kardashian Odom] and Lamar [Odom] do," she continued. "It's not going to be like that."






DMX says he's ready to be more professional about his career.
DMX has been plagued with legal issues over the past few years, including several arrests and stints in jail. Now, X says that he's focused on music and no longer wants to have any trouble with the law.
DMX

During an interview with MTV News, Dark Man X, who released The Weigh In EP yesterday, says that his return to music signifies that he's more professional than ever.

"It's a good thing. I wish it was always like that but you can't really worry about what people think, what they say. I just gotta do me," said X. "The focus is on taking the music seriously, as a job, and less trouble."
He also explained why he released The Weigh In EP, stating that it serves as an "appetizer" for his comeback album Undisputed. "Everywhere I go people are like, 'When's the album droppin? When's the album droppin'?' So I was just like, lemme hit 'em with something, let them know, give them a little appetizer of what it's gonna be like," he said. "Not the same songs, because I'm sitting on like three albums right now, but ya know, just what it's gonna be like."



Jay-Z says he was inspired by old subway signs in New York City, New York.


Jay-Z recently unveiled the stark black-and-white logo for the Brooklyn Nets that he himself designed. During an interview with MTV News at his press conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Hov explained his creation, stating that he wanted to make something "classic" 


"I wanted to make it really classic and strong, a throwback to Brooklyn and what we're about. It's real gritty and we're not about flash — well, sometimes. Just the roots of Brooklyn as this very bold, strong, simple logo," he said. "It was really a take off the old subway signs, if you look at the old subway signs they were in black and white. It was that strong, beautiful, iconic black and white. I wanted to pick something that would stand the test of time and be here forever."
Jay-Z was in the City of Brotherly Love to announce his two-day Budweiser "Made in America" festival, which he is both curating and headlining.





T.I. reveals the fall release date for his new album.


T.I. is currently recording his upcoming album Trouble Man, with 45 songs in the can. During an interview with Billboard’s Juice, Tip revealed that he has a duet with Usher lined up for the project, tossing his name into the fold while listing his dream collaborations.


“I'd love to work with Ke$ha. I want to work with Cee-Lo, Bruno Mars. I'd love [to work wtih] Frank Ocean, Miguel. I like to work with a lot of different people that can provide a lot of different sounds,” he said. “Usher and I have been putting our heads together on how we can present that perfect collaboration between him and myself."


Additionally, he explained that he wants to step outside of his comfort zone for the project, due in February 2012.


A lot of times, I'm taking myself out of my element," he said. "This is the first project where I'm talking about things that I've experienced before that I'm not necessarily experiencing now, 'cause I'm not doing a whole lot of partying. I do a little bit, but not a lot ... nothing like when I was in that life."








HABARI MAALUMU KWA WAPENZI WA SWAHILI-HIPHOP WA RWANDA POLENI SANA NDUGU ZETU


chama cha mpira cha Rwanda
Patrice Mutesa Mafisango wa Simba sports club ya dar es salaam Amefariki Dunia Leo  Asubuhi Kwa ajali ya Gari
Kiungo huyo Mahiri wa simba MAFISANGO. ajali hiyo iliyotokea maeneo ya hapo TAZARA wakati akimkwepa muendesha pikipiki.







Rwanda flag






KWAHERI PATRICE MUTESA MAFISANGO, Mungu aiweke roho yake mahala pema peponi, SIMBA FANS we realy miss U Bro! Tulikupenda sanaa mungu amekuita jembe letu, REST IN PEACE Patrice Mafisango.
Baada ya ajali huko keko






No comments: